Here are a list of features in the 4.02 version. You Can Import Your Version 3.0 Data Into Version 4.0. You Can Export Your Version 4.0 Data To a Tab Delimited File. The BG Tracker 4.02 data will be importable into our .NET version in an upcoming release.
- For an unlimited number of diabetics.
- For an unlimited number of daily tests and injections.
- For an unlimited number of test notes.
- For Type I diabetics
- For Type II diabetics
- For Diabetics using an Insulin Pump
- For Blood Pressure
Type I Records Include
Date, Time, Blood Sugar Readings, Events, Insulin Type, Units of Insulin (for up to four types of insulin), Elapsed Time between entries and Notes
Type II Records Include
Date, Time, Meal, Bread Exchange, Meat Exchange, Vegetable Exchange, Fruit Exchange, Milk Exchange, Fat Exchange, Calories, Protein, Carbohydrates, Fat and Notes
Insulin Pumper Records Include
Date, Time, Blood Sugar Reading, Event, Basal Rate, Carbohydrates, Meal Bolus, Hi Bg Bolus, Elapsed Time between entries and Notes
Blood Pressure Records Include
Date, Time, Systolic, Diastolic, Notes
- For up to four types of insulin.
- For any measure of units including half units, quarter units, etc.
- For both mg/dl or mmol/L and can switch back and forth.
- All forms are brand new and include: Drop Down Menus, Speed Buttons, Keyboard Short Cut Keys, Popup Menus, Mouse Over Hints and Much More
- Quicken Style Drop Down Data Combo List Boxes. Just start typing and the item is completed for you. Or, just type a new list item and you will have the option of saving it to the list.
- All Date fields have a drop down calendar to select a date. Includes auto entry of previous entry date.
- All Time fields are true Time fields.
- Data is now in a Table Grid on all forms making it easy to see all the entries.
- In Place and in Table Editing. Just start typing in the table field to change data or add a new record
- Search for a subset of Blood Sugar Readings.
- Search for a subset of Blood Pressure Readings
- Methods of Data Entry. Either Assisted or Manual.
- Table Grid displays overall averages
- Improved Chart on Forms which shows more information
- Improved Charts – 13 including Main Form Charts, Blood Pressure Charts, Food Charts with user defined date ranges
- Edit live charts
- Mail Chart including printing an envelope to mail it in.
- Select Doctor to Fax or Mail Chart to.
- Select if Doctor will see Chart. This saves date range setting so you always know which chart your doctor last saw.
- Report form with easy to use menus.
- Improved – 10 Single Reports and 2 Composite Reports. Each with user specified date ranges.
- Individual data collection sheets for Type I, Type II, Pumpers, Blood Pressure to use when patient is away or doesn’t have time to enter data into computer right away.
- View, Print or Fax a report.
- Mail report including printing an envelope to mail it in.
- Select Doctor to Fax or Mail report to.
- Select if Doctor will see report. This saves date range setting so you always know which report your doctor last saw.
- Compressed Backup and Restore
- Displays average for last 30 days
- Displays average for last 60 days
- Displays average for last 90 days
- Displays total number of days in table
- Automatically updates itself.
- Easily change screen to view from one to four insulin and unit fields depending on the number of types of insulin you take
- Turn Smiley Face on and off.
- Set High and Low limits for Smiley Face.
- User Options Form where you can set high and low limits for blood sugar reading, high and low blood pressure limits for blood pressure readings, set type of measurements to use (mg/dl or mmol/L), set the number of insulin types you use and set the food tracker method you wish to use.
- Choice of using either Long or Short Date Formats.
- User defined Events List
- User defined Times List
- User defined Insulin Types List
- Sample Data included to check out all the program features before entering your real data.
Bg Tracker is a multi-user program. Each patient has their own set of records and can set their own options without impacting any other patients and the program remembers each of the settings for each patient.